WHO WE ARE
Who’s Teaching the Babies?® (WTTB) under the umbrella of Giving Light Christian Fellowship, Inc.
Our physical address is: 147 Wolf Road, Elizabethville, PA 17023, United States
Our website address is: https://www.wttbabies.org.
On the Website, you may purchase products, such as, flash cards, curriculum, activity sets, DVDs and other digital products (the “Products”).
You may not use WTTB’s products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Product, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). When making a purchase, you agree to provide current, complete and accurate account information.
Refunds are given at WTTB’s sole discretion. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to inquire about a refund for a purchase on a Product you have made through the Website.
User Registration Obligations.
You may be required to register with WTTB in order to access and use certain features of the Website (“User Account”). If you choose to create a User Account, you agree to provide and maintain true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the registration form. If you are between the ages of 16 and 18, you must have authorization from a parent or guardian to use the Website. If you are under 16 years of age, you are not authorized to use the Website, with or without registering.
User Account, Password and Security.
You may only use and access your own User Account, and you may not provide another person with the username and password to access your User Account. You are fully responsible for any and all activities that occur under your password or User Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify WTTB of any unauthorized use of your password or User Account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your User Account at the end of each session when accessing the Website. WTTB will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
LICENSE FOR USE OF PRODUCTS
All Products available for purchase on the Website were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT AND HOW IS IT USED?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: The Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: The Website may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: The Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, The Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. The Website may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: The Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. The Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
The Website may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To create your account, identify you as a user of the Website, and customize the Website for your account;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To process payment for purchases you make through the Website;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- MailChimp – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. MailChimp stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
- K3D Hosting – this service provides our Website hosting. K3D Hosting may capture information regarding your use of the Website, such as location or IP address, which is used for security and Website performance.
- WooCommerce – this service is used to serve our ecommerce platform. You may create a login after your complete a purchase for future purchases. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We receive only information used for order fulfillment.
- PayPal – this service is used to serve our ecommerce platform. At no time is your banking information passed to the Website. We only receive information used for order fulfillment.
- Bloom – this service is used for visitors to opt-in to our electronic mail list. User may provide their first and last name and email address through a form on the Website.
- Monarch – this service is used so that users may share the Website content on the user’s social channels. Monarch will connect using the user’s social channels, but no information is stored on the Website.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, WTTB will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, WTTB may disclose or transfer personal information collected through the Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
From time to time, WTTB may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, WTTB may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows WTTB to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Affiliate Program Participation
The Website may engage in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
Giving Light Christian Fellowship, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Amend – You may contact us at email@example.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
WTTB has made every effort to ensure that all information (any reference of which hereby includes the Products) on the Website has been tested for accuracy. WTTB makes no guarantees regarding the results that you will see from using the information provided on the Website.
WTTB disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided on the Website. The Website assumes or undertakes no liability for any loss or damage suffered as a result of the use of any information found on the Website.
The content created and distributed on the Website is provided for information purposes only. Reading or listening to content on the Website or purchasing products on the Website does not create any relationship between you and WTTB. The Website will occasionally feature an expert on parenting, nutrition or other topics. Within this expert content, we will disclose the licensing credentials of each expert. Please note that no relationship is created between you and any expert featured on our Website unless you enter a separate agreement with the expert. WTTB makes no guarantees regarding the information provided by experts on the Website.
The Website and Products are provided for informational purposes only.
Parenting Information Disclaimer
All information on the Website is for informational purposes only and is not a replacement for medical advice from a physician or your pediatrician. The information on the Website does not replace the relationship between physician/therapist and client in a one-on-one treatment session with an individualized treatment plan based on their professional evaluation. The information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
Do not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from your medical professional or healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of any information provided on the Website. All medical information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
Medical Information Disclaimer
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics related to health, fitness, nutrition, or medicine. This information is not advice and should not be treated as medical advice. The medical information provided on the Website is provided “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or implied.
You must not rely on the information on the Website as an alternative to advice from your medical professional or healthcare provider. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment as a result of any information provided on the Website. All medical information on the Website is for informational purposes only.
Mental Health Information Disclaimer
All information regarding mental health provided on the Website is intended to be used for informational purposes only. Although content on the Website may discuss therapeutic and/or mental health issues, the Website does not provide any type of therapy and/or mental health services. The Website does not provide any advice, explanation, opinion, or recommendation about therapy or mental health services.
From time to time, the Website may discuss topics of a sensitive nature. If you feel triggered by any content, please seek help from a medical professional or mental health professional.
The Website was developed strictly for informational purposes. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided on the Website. WTTB makes no representations, warranties or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. WTTB assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
Unless otherwise stated, WTTB owns or has licensed the intellectual property and rights to all content and material on the Website. Subject to the license below, all intellectual property rights are reserved.
The following uses are not permitted:
- Republication of content from the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for republication;
- Sale, rental or sub-license of any content from the Website;
- Reproduction or duplication of any content on the Website for commercial purposes;
- Modification of any content on this Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for modification;
- Redistribution of content of the Website, unless content is specifically and expressly made available for redistribution. Users are permitted to share content on social media channels, as long as a link to the Website is included.
From time to time, the Website will utilize various plugins or widgets to allow sharing of content via social media channels, email or other methods. Use of these plugins or widgets does not constitute any waiver of WTTB’s intellectual property rights. Such use is a limited license to republish the content on the approved social media channels, with full credit to WTTB.
You must not use the Website in a way that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impair the availability of access to the Website. You must not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Website, except to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law. You must not use the Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material that consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit and/or other harmful code or malicious software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities, including, but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction or data harvesting on or in relation to the Website without WTTB’s express written permission.
You must not use the Website to transmit or send any unsolicited commercial communications.
You must not use the Website for any third-party marketing without WTTB’s express written permission.
Unless otherwise noted, the design, content and all components of the Website are copyrights owned by WTTB or third parties and are protected by United States and international copyright laws and should not be reused or republished without express written permission.
WTTB’s trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WTTB’s, in any manner likely to cause confusion among consumers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Giving Light Christian Fellowship, Inc., Who’s Teaching The Babies?, or www.wttbabies.org.
From time to time, the Website will legally utilize trademarks owned by third parties related to WTTB’s Services. These trademarks are the respective property of their owners.
GRANT OF RIGHTS
Unless subject to an outside agreement with Giving Light, you grant WTTB a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute any content you contribute to the Website. This includes, but is not limited to, text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material. This license extends to all known and future media. You also grant WTTB the right to sub-license these rights and the right to bring an action for infringement of these rights.
CONTENT CONTRIBUTED TO THE WEBSITE
Any content you contribute to the Website, including, but not limited to text, images, audio material, comments, video material and audio-visual material, must not be illegal or unlawful, may not infringe on any third-party’s legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action whether against you or WTTB or a third party.
WTTB reserves the right to edit or remove: (i) any material submitted to the Website; (ii) stored on WTTB’s servers; or, (iii) hosted or published on the Website. WTTB takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
If you send WTTB an email, register to use the Website or provide your email to WTTB in any other way, you consent to receive communications from WTTB electronically. You agree that all legal notices provided via electronic means from WTTB satisfy any requirement for written notice.
Prior to engaging in any events or commercial transactions with any third parties discovered through or linked on the Website, you must complete any necessary investigation or due diligence. If there is a dispute for any events or commercial transactions with a third party discovered through or linked on the Website, you expressly hold WTTB harmless from any and all liability in any dispute.
The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representations or warranties, expressed or implied. WTTB makes no representations or warranties in relation to the Website or the information and materials provided therein.
WTTB makes no warranty the Website will meet your requirements; will be available uninterrupted; timely and free of viruses or bugs; or represents the full functionality, accuracy, and reliability of the Website. WTTB is not responsible to you for the loss of any content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. The Website is written in English and makes no warranty regarding translation or interpretation of content in any language.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
WTTB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU, WHETHER UNDER THEORY OF CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.