WHO'S TEACHING THE BABIES?® CURRICULUM
Perfect for churches, daycares and caretakers, WTTB® includes everything you need to start teaching, training, and activating immediately—regardless of your present level of infant and toddler ministry. WTTB® contains not only the tools needed to stir vision for infant ministry, but also to train teachers, helpers, and even parents!
Included are five CDs of downloadable and printable curriculum, along with instructions for infant one-on-one ministry through classroom level teaching.
Upon the completion of printing and assembly, no teacher preparation is needed to establish a holistic foundation—one baby at a time—that will last a lifetime!
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
The Who’s Teaching the Babies?® Curriculum contains 6 CDs that include the following contents.
“THE FOUNDATIONAL YEARS”
Audio Teaching CD by founder, Dr. Melodye Hilton
- Guidelines for Nursery Ministers
- Baby Ministry Record Book
- Nursery Parents
- Presentation Slides
ONE-ON-ONE MINISTRY TOOLS
- Life of Christ Salvation message
- Six original drawings with supporting scriptures
- Six pages of Wall Scriptures
- Father’s Blessing Prayer
- Four pages of Identity Statements
- God Is A Good Father
- FLASH CARDS (Look At Me—Total 64 flash cards, Father God’s Joy—Eight flash cards and two wall identity statement cards, Kids At Church and Kids At Home—Six two-sided flash cards)
INTERACTIVE IDENTITY/DESTINY GAMES
- God Made All of Me—16 matching games, 64 photos
- I Am Matching Game—8 matching games, 32 photos
- Identity Matching Cards—5 games, 20 photos
- When I Grow Up—Boy and girl paper doll with nine two-sided vocational clothing
- Hide and Seek Game—88 photo cards
SALVATION MINISTRY TOOLS
- Salvation Hearts
- God’s Home—My Heart
- Salvation—Eight teaching cards with in-depth teaching instructions
- Salvation Kids—Six teaching cards with in-depth teaching instructions
IDENTITY MINISTRY BOOKS
- Scriptural Beliefs Books—Four 12 page books
- Jesus Loves Book—One 13 page book